The Vorotek LED HeadLight is head worn (hands free), light weight and compact, emphasizing simplicity, durability and comfort. It is available in two models – the original fixed spot size LED Headlight and the new variable spot size Surgical LED Headlight featuring Vorotek’s Dynamic Illumination System.
- Surgical Quality LED Illumination – Vorotek’s compound lens system and LED technology produces:
- Light intensity of 75,000 lux
- Fixed spot size of 95mm at 360mm
- Colour temperature of 6,100 Degrees Kelvin
- Colour Rendering Index of CRI 75
- Superior edge-to-edge uniformity across the entire field of illumination.
- Coaxial LED Illumination – The illumination can be adjusted to align with the individuals visual pathway, allowing shadow free illumination of the surgical field of view.
- Dimmable LED Illumination – The dimmer function provides 7 evenly spaced levels of illumination. (Essential for eye procedures)
- The 10Hr Battery Pack (Lithium Ion) provides 10 hours of ‘on time’ at the maximum level of illumination.