12mm Converged Binocular Optics & Fully Integrated LED Illumination
The Vorotek O Scope is ideal for all ENT applications and is now used by approximately 95% of Australian ENTs.
In the same way a microscope works, the Vorotek O Scope’s optical pathway converges the eyes to just 12mm apart. This allows both eyes to reach the bottom of narrow cavities and deliver excellent depth perception. The result is consistently improved diagnosis and more effective instrumentation.
The unique 12mm Converged Binocular Optical System is what differentiates the O Scope from Loupes, which are unable to achieve depth perception in narrow cavities
- 12mm Converged Binocular Optics – the unique converged optical pathway achieves excellent depth perception in the ear canal
- Fully adjustable Interpupillary distance (IPD)
- Choice of 2 or 3 dioptre magnification
- Fully integrated Coaxial LED illumination (55,000 Lux) providing a shadow free view of the cavity
- Dual Functionality – the Optical housing “Flips Up” allowing the O Scope to be used as a stand alone surgical headlight
- 10Hr Battery Pack (Lithium Ion) provides 10 hours of ‘on time’ at the maximum level of illumination.